Thursday, August 19, 2010

Zombie Survival, 101





Since I had a mix tape devoted almost entirely to battling the zombie apocalypse, I figured the best thing to do was to get my game face on and train! If I was going to out run a gimpy group of flesh eaters in my sweet whip, I needed to be prepared.

First thing I needed, was a zombie killing attack dog. CHECK.
Second thing I needed? To know how to shoot the crap outta some $hit!






Starting off with a "warm up", we decided to practice shooting at some zombie animals. I think I hit the boar maybe 1 out of 10 times. I got the raccoon in the rock once (no, that's not code for anything, I actually kept shooting the rock by accident), 0% for the deer (hey, it was REALLY far away), and I think I hit the target only because it ricocheted off of the wall. OK, maybe the bow is not my weapon of choice against the flesh eaters. Perhaps it is good ol' fashioned firearms!



Ah, yeah, no. Not really. See, it LOOKS like I did really well, shooting mostly in the ribcage. If those were my shots, and not the person before me, I would be totally awesome and badass. However, what you do not see is the gray boarder around the zombie assassin, which is covered in bullet holes. Yeah, those would be mine.

So, it looks like, if the zombie apocalypse should arrive, maybe I should just be the designated driver and someone else can shoot the flame thrower out the t-tops without scratching the paint. Now that I can do!

Soundtrack? A+, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment