Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Peel outs are not illegal.



This fine evening, on a mission for rum drinks with the t tops off, my hot friend Janet and I smack talked the alcoholics outside the Crystal Corner at the stop light and peeled out, all in front of the cop that I previously didn't see in the lane across the street.

Oh Crap.

Let me tell you, a 6.6L V8 can make quite an impression when you floor it from a dead stop in a 25 mph zone, but not as good as if I had some sweet mix tapes to play along with my devious actions! Come on people! Get it together and give me some cassettes! Peeling out in front of the cops would have been way, way cooler if one of you slackers had given me something with some heart, say Rage Against the Machine or NWA. Don't make me hold your hand all the way through this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment